The Leader of the Indigenous people of biafra (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, announces the death of his mother, Ugoeze Sally Nmeme.
“Today I announce the passing of my mother Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu. May Chukwu Okike Abiama grant her eternal rest.”
Kanu revealed that his mother died in Germany on 30th August, 2019 as a result of the trauma she faced during the operation Python in Abia State, Nigeria.
Kanu, however, described her as a very caring and loving mother.
He further disclosed that her mother is passionate about the sovereign State of Biafra.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Buhari is the problem of Nigeria not the Solution, He should also create ministry of Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- Senate does not create Agency for Widows and Orphans of killed soldiers, But only for Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- African Pastor caught Having $€x with his church member in a Hotel Room (video)
- European union threatens to Ban Nigerians from Travelling to European Countries
- Nigeria Senate introduces bill to create agency for repentant Boko Haram members
- Buhari is dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia – Nnamdi kanu
- My Husband urinates on the bed and keep blaming our Son – Nigerian woman
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police