President Muhammadu Buhari is still in charge of the petroleum ministry as he announced Timipre Sylva as minister of state for petroleum.
Lai Mohammed is still in charge of information ministry, Chris Ngige (labour) and Mohammed Bello (federal capital territory).
Ex-governor of Lagos state, Babatunde Fashola who was the minister of power, works and housing has on Wednesday stripped off ‘Power’ from his portfolio and handed it over to Sale Mamman.
The president assigned portfolios to his ministers after swearing them in at the council chamber of the presidential villa in Abuja.
The full list is below:
1 Uchechukwu Samson Ogah (Abia) – Minister of State Mines And Steel.
2. Muhammadu Bello (Adamawa) – Minister of FCT.
3. God’swill Akpabio (Akwa Ibom) – Minister of Niger delta.
4. Dr Chris Ngige (Anambra ) – Minister of Labour and Employment.
5. Sharon Ikeazu (Anambra) – Minister of State Environment.
6. Adamu Adamu – (Bauchi) – Minister of Education.
7. Amb Maryam Katagum – (Bauchi) – Minister of State for Industry, Trade and Investment.
8. Timipre Silva (Bayelsa) – Minister of State for Petroleum.
9. Sen. George Akume (Benue) – Minister for Special Duties
10. Mustapha Baba Shehuri (Borno) – Minister of State for Agriculture.
11. Godwin Jedi-Agba (Cross River) – Minister of State for Power.
12. Festus Keyamo (Delta) – Minister of State for Niger Delta.
13. Ogbonnaya Onu (Ebonyi) – Minister of Science and Technology
14. Dr. Osagie Ehanire (Edo) – Minister of Health
15. Clement Ikanade Agba (Edo) – Minister of State for Budget and National Planning.
16. Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo (Ekiti) – Minister for Industry, Trade and Investment.
17. Geoffrey Onyeama (Enugu) Minister for Foreign Affairs.
18. Dr. Ali Isa Pantami (Gombe) – Minister for Communication.
19. Emeka Nwajuba (Imo) – Minister of State for Education.
20. Suleiman Adamu (Jigawa) Minister for Water Resources
21. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed (Kaduna) – Minister for Finance, Budget and National Planning.
22. Dr. Mohammad Mahmoud (Kaduna) – Minister for Environment
23. Mohammed Sabo Nanono (Kano) – Minister for Agriculture
24. Maj. Gen. Bashir Magashi (rtd) – (Kano) – Minister of Defence
25. Hadi Sirika (Katsina) – Minister for Aviation
26. Abubakar Malami (Kebbi), Honorable Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice.
27. Ramatu Tijani Aliyu (Kogi) – Minister of State for FCT.
28. Lai Mohammed (Kwara) Minister of Information and Culture.
29. Gbemisola Saraki (Kwara) Minister of State for Transportation.
30. Babatunde Raji Fashola (Lagos) – Minister for Works and Housing
31. Adeleke Mamora (Lagos) – Minister of State for Health
32. Mohammed A. Abdullahi (Nasarawa) – Minister of State for Science & Tech.
33. Amb. Zubairu Dada (Niger) – Minister of State for Foreign Affairs.
34. Olamilekan Adegbite (Ogun) – Minister For Mines & Steel Development.
35. Sen. Omotayo Alasuadura (Ondo) – Minister of State for Labour.
36. Rauf Aregbesola (Osun) – Minister for Interior.
37. Sunday Dare (Oyo) – Minister Youth and Sports.
38. Dame Pauline Tallen (Plateau) – Women Affairs.
39. Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers) – Minister for Transportation.
40. Mohammed Maigari Dangyadi (Sokoto) – Minister for Police Affairs.
41. Engr. Sale Mamman (Taraba) – Minister for Power.
42. Abubakar D. Aliyu (Yobe) Minister of State for Works and Housing.
43. Sadiya Umar Faruk (Zamfara) – Minister for Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Boko Haram attacks Adamawa state, Many feared Dead
- Indian man makes Donald Trump status, worships it as his God (video)
- Meet the Nigerian Governor who has been Governing his state from Abuja since 2019
- Abba Kyari vs Monguno: Buratai withdraws Soldiers working with National security Adviser
- Boko Haram Bill is satanic and unconstitutional, An Invitation to another Civil War – Human Rights
- Oluwo gets 6 months suspension for threatening to destroy fellow Traditional Ruler
- Boko Haram Bill is a Plot to grant amnesty to Boko Haram – Ohanaeze
- God is Punishing the North with Insurgency for killing 2 million Igbos During Biafra war – Ohanaeze Replies Sultan of sokoto
- Court Orders DSS to Probe Bayelsa Deputy Governor
- Senator Ndume Rejects Boko Haram Bill, says’ It will Encourage people to Join Boko Haram