The traditional ruler of Orlu in Imo State, Eze Gideon Ejike, on Thursday appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration to allow the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, to return to Nigeria for the burial his mother, Sally.
The royal father, who spoke at an event, said, “Kanu is not a terrorist. Terrorists kill but we are yet to see any bloodshed by Kanu.
“He is our hero and should be allowed to bury his mother before the beginning of next year.
“He deserves the honour and right as the first son to bury his mother.”
Ejike also called on the United Nations to prevail on the Nigerian Government to allow Kanu to visit home for the burial of his mother without harassment from law enforcement agencies.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Boko Haram attacks Adamawa state, Many feared Dead
- Indian man makes Donald Trump status, worships it as his God (video)
- Meet the Nigerian Governor who has been Governing his state from Abuja since 2019
- Abba Kyari vs Monguno: Buratai withdraws Soldiers working with National security Adviser
- Boko Haram Bill is satanic and unconstitutional, An Invitation to another Civil War – Human Rights
- Oluwo gets 6 months suspension for threatening to destroy fellow Traditional Ruler
- Boko Haram Bill is a Plot to grant amnesty to Boko Haram – Ohanaeze
- God is Punishing the North with Insurgency for killing 2 million Igbos During Biafra war – Ohanaeze Replies Sultan of sokoto
- Court Orders DSS to Probe Bayelsa Deputy Governor
- Senator Ndume Rejects Boko Haram Bill, says’ It will Encourage people to Join Boko Haram