Nigerian woman weeping for our country’s democracy and the sad state of affairs saying she regrets working for APC and Buhari during the 2019 elections.
Reacting to the newly released ministerial list, she said, ‘I don’t know what democracy is about anymore. Its like working and putting food on the table of others. I worked so hard for President Buhari, like taking a brand to where the brand was not wanted’.
‘Campaigning for President Buhari in Cross Rivers State was like a taboo and it all counted for nothing
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Female student Caught on camera, giving male classmate a Lap dance (video)
- Buhari is the problem of Nigeria not the Solution, He should also create ministry of Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- Senate does not create Agency for Widows and Orphans of killed soldiers, But only for Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- African Pastor caught Having $€x with his church member in a Hotel Room (video)
- European union threatens to Ban Nigerians from Travelling to European Countries
- Nigeria Senate introduces bill to create agency for repentant Boko Haram members
- Buhari is dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia – Nnamdi kanu
- My Husband urinates on the bed and keep blaming our Son – Nigerian woman
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO