Donald Trump, president of the United states of American, in a tweet raised alarm of fake news that said something that was not true about him regarding planning to do a Big Show with Mark Burnett.
SEE TWEET BELOW:
“Fake News is reporting that I am talking to Mark Burnett about doing a big show, perhaps The Apprentice, after the presidency, which I would assume they mean in 5 years. This is not true, never had such a conversation, don’t even have time to think about it. False reporting!”
The Daily Beast reported on Thursday that Trump and Burnett were discussing their next show.
The news outlet, citing three unidentified sources, reported that Trump and Burnett have kept in contact since the former reality TV star and real estate magnate was elected to the Oval Office.
The two have pitched each other on possible projects after Trump’s presidency ends, according to the Daily Beast.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Boko Haram attacks Adamawa state, Many feared Dead
- Indian man makes Donald Trump status, worships it as his God (video)
- Meet the Nigerian Governor who has been Governing his state from Abuja since 2019
- Abba Kyari vs Monguno: Buratai withdraws Soldiers working with National security Adviser
- Boko Haram Bill is satanic and unconstitutional, An Invitation to another Civil War – Human Rights
- Oluwo gets 6 months suspension for threatening to destroy fellow Traditional Ruler
- Boko Haram Bill is a Plot to grant amnesty to Boko Haram – Ohanaeze
- God is Punishing the North with Insurgency for killing 2 million Igbos During Biafra war – Ohanaeze Replies Sultan of sokoto
- Court Orders DSS to Probe Bayelsa Deputy Governor
- Senator Ndume Rejects Boko Haram Bill, says’ It will Encourage people to Join Boko Haram