As posted on Facebook by Sanford Police Department, A little boy in Florida was hungry, really really hungry, so he made an emergency call and got more than he bargained for.
Five-year-old Manuel Beshara called 911 on Friday and told the dispatcher that he was hungry and wanted to order a pizza, the Sanford Police Department said on Facebook.Officers were dispatched to the home, thinking that a well-being check was needed.
They found Manuel and his 15-year-old sister, who explained that they were fine and that Manuel had grabbed the phone without her knowledge.
The officers decided to use this moment to explain to the boy about the proper use of 911 — before ordering a large pizza and personally delivering it to him.The police department put a disclaimer on the post: #dontcall911fordelivery.
Guess what!! can this kind of miracle happen in Nigeria?.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Boko Haram attacks Adamawa state, Many feared Dead
- Indian man makes Donald Trump status, worships it as his God (video)
- Meet the Nigerian Governor who has been Governing his state from Abuja since 2019
- Abba Kyari vs Monguno: Buratai withdraws Soldiers working with National security Adviser
- Boko Haram Bill is satanic and unconstitutional, An Invitation to another Civil War – Human Rights
- Oluwo gets 6 months suspension for threatening to destroy fellow Traditional Ruler
- Boko Haram Bill is a Plot to grant amnesty to Boko Haram – Ohanaeze
- God is Punishing the North with Insurgency for killing 2 million Igbos During Biafra war – Ohanaeze Replies Sultan of sokoto
- Court Orders DSS to Probe Bayelsa Deputy Governor
- Senator Ndume Rejects Boko Haram Bill, says’ It will Encourage people to Join Boko Haram