The Anambra state police command has discovered a decomposed body of a man who they believed to have died a natural death inside a rented apartment.
On the 26/11/2019, one Barr Duke Onyebuchi Ezeonwuka ‘m’ of God’s Own Plaza, located at No 26 Igweze street, Kwata junction Awka, reported at ‘B’ Division that on the same date at about 9:am, he visited a storey building he manages, at No 9 Eze Crescent Ezinifite Okpuno, property of one Ugochukwu Okafor ‘m’ of Okeani village Oko in Orumba North LGA.
The building was occupied by one Dr Gilbert Afam Gini aged 65yrs, a native of Abacha in Idemili North LGA, who rented two of the 4-flat one storey building for a clinic and residency purpose, but discovered that all the doors were locked from within, his phone still switched off and he believed that he had traveled to Brazil as usual since September 2019 when he last saw him.
He was however taken aback by an unusual odour oozing out from one of the rooms in the upper floor, which prompted him to call on neighbours who assisted to open the window, whereupon they saw the decomposed body in the room.
Police detectives from ‘B’ Division Awka led by the DPO visited the scene and confirmed the incident.
Victim’s Gionee cell phone, which was plugged for charging was recovered. Photographs taken. No implement of violence seen or observed and no foul play suspected from a critical analysis of the crime scene
The relatives have been contacted and arrangements ongoing to evacuate the remains for autopsy and prevent disease outbreak in the vicinity.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Boko Haram attacks Adamawa state, Many feared Dead
- Indian man makes Donald Trump status, worships it as his God (video)
- Meet the Nigerian Governor who has been Governing his state from Abuja since 2019
- Abba Kyari vs Monguno: Buratai withdraws Soldiers working with National security Adviser
- Boko Haram Bill is satanic and unconstitutional, An Invitation to another Civil War – Human Rights
- Oluwo gets 6 months suspension for threatening to destroy fellow Traditional Ruler
- Boko Haram Bill is a Plot to grant amnesty to Boko Haram – Ohanaeze
- God is Punishing the North with Insurgency for killing 2 million Igbos During Biafra war – Ohanaeze Replies Sultan of sokoto
- Court Orders DSS to Probe Bayelsa Deputy Governor
- Senator Ndume Rejects Boko Haram Bill, says’ It will Encourage people to Join Boko Haram