The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced that Air Peace Airlines has volunteered to send an aircraft to South Africa from Friday, September 6, to evacuate Nigerians who wish to return to the country, free of charge.
According to a statement signed by the ministry’s spokesperson, Ferdinand Nwonye, the development follows the recent xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and other African migrants.
The statements reads, “The general public is hereby advised to inform their relatives in South Africa to take advantage of this laudable gesture.
“Interested Nigerians are therefore advised to liaise with the High Commission of Nigeria in Pretoria and the Consulate General of Nigeria in Johannesburg for further necessary arrangement.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Female student Caught on camera, giving male classmate a Lap dance (video)
- Buhari is the problem of Nigeria not the Solution, He should also create ministry of Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- Senate does not create Agency for Widows and Orphans of killed soldiers, But only for Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- African Pastor caught Having $€x with his church member in a Hotel Room (video)
- European union threatens to Ban Nigerians from Travelling to European Countries
- Nigeria Senate introduces bill to create agency for repentant Boko Haram members
- Buhari is dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia – Nnamdi kanu
- My Husband urinates on the bed and keep blaming our Son – Nigerian woman
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO