The Imo State governor, Emeka Ihedioha, has reacted to the new year prophecy of the spiritual director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Revd. Fr. Ejike Mbaka.
Recall that Mabaka prophesied that the All Progressives Congress governorship candidate at the March 9, 2019, governorship election in Imo state, Senator Hope Uzodinma, will become the governor of the state this year. READ HERE
But the Imo state commissioner for Information, Felix Ebiliekwe, who spoke to the Punch in Owerri, the state capital on Thursday dismissed Mbaka’s prophecy.
READ HIS WORDS BELOW:
“The governor is not disturbed. The government and people of Imo State are not disturbed. Imo has been liberated and the governor is busy at a very fast pace rebuilding the state.
“Senator Hope Uzodinma’s petition at the court of the first instance, Elections Petitions Tribunal was dismissed. His appeal at the Court of Appeal was thrown out for want of merit. The supreme court will equally do the same because there will not be any fresh evidence to be filed.
“I will suggest to Revd. Fr Mbaka to face his spiritual calling and leave politics alone. Imo is in save hands. The things the governor has been able to do in seven months have shown and is very clear to the blind that Imo is being rebuilt. The governor is not disturbed by the priest’s prophecy.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- I did Not say “Amotekun is illegal” – Malami, AGF
- Those pressuring you to marry, are they happy in their marriage ? – Reno Omokri
- Miyetti Allah are Terrorists, Buhari should proscribe them – CAN
- The cost of your wig can start a Business – Reno replies Lady who begged him money for Business (photos)
- Disneyland shuts Down in Shanghai over Coronavirus outbreak (photos)