According to media reports; The Jigawa state Hisbah command, have arrested 30 commercial sex workers and also confiscated 37 carton of alcohol in Taura Local Government Area of the state.
Speaking to newsmen, Hisbah Commander, Malam Ibrahim Dahiru said the suspects were arrested after operatives of the agency, in collaboration with the police, carried out a raid at Gugunju village.
The 30 women suspected to be commercial sex workers and 18 men arrested during the raid, have been handed over to the police for further investigation and prosecution.
“We are advising people to stop engaging in immoral acts and other vices that can destroy our society. We will continue to fight against immoral acts, including consumption of alcohol. Again, we are also reminding people that consumption of beer remains prohibited in all parts of the state,” Dahiru said. more updates coming soon. subscribe Now to stay updated – odinceblog
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Federal Government Finally approves “Operation Amotekun”
- Biafra: Facebook blocks Nnamdi Kanu
- Hausa Man Steals Man’s Pennix in Abia state (Photos)
- Lecturer strips female student Nak*d in public for Sleeping with Her Boyfriend – Edo (video)
- Arewa youths declares support for Amotekun, says’ Police are facing a lot of security challenges