Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje’s recent visit to Indonesia is being scrutinized by the Indonesian government as over alleged “display of wealth at the event”. (praying money in church)
The church program was reportedly organized by some Nigerians living in Jakarta and it allegedly began with the spraying of money which is said to be part of the Anambra-based Pastor’s style of ministration.
The display of wealth has led to the arrest of Nigerians who are reportedly undocumented migrants without a work permit and valid visa.
An unconfirmed report claims over 80 Nigerians have been deported already with more to come, as Landlords in the country have been asked to report undocumented Nigerians living in their property or lose it all to the Indonesian government.
It was learned that the Indonesian government is wondering how undocumented migrants without valid visas or work permits came about such amount of money.
Facebook user, Euphemia Udanoh wrote;
Nigerians, especially Igbos, Worshipping Pastor Odumeje, their Man of Dog in Indonesia.
80 of these guys are on their way to Nigeria for being stup1d! How could you display wealth this way in a foreign land when you have no legitimate business? If Religion fails to k**l Africans, Religion will k**l them! Don’t be confused with the above statement. Religion must k**l Africans!
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- I did Not say “Amotekun is illegal” – Malami, AGF
- Those pressuring you to marry, are they happy in their marriage ? – Reno Omokri
- Miyetti Allah are Terrorists, Buhari should proscribe them – CAN
- The cost of your wig can start a Business – Reno replies Lady who begged him money for Business (photos)
- Disneyland shuts Down in Shanghai over Coronavirus outbreak (photos)