A Nigerian Lady, Edima Ette, narrates the strict conditions an Abuja Landlord gave her if she must rent his house.
Some Abuja landlords are moving mad!
“I know you’re single, and I don’t want my children to get used to seeing the faces of different men. So, no male visitors are allowed. Your curfew is 8 p.m. If you don’t come back before then, you’ll have to stay outside as I lock my gate by 8. Also, we have daily morning devotion and you must join us.”
Kai! Eve’s daughter has suffered! On top 500k rent for that cubicle.
No playing of worldly music and must be decently dressed at all times. Oh, by the way, his children get to decide if he’ll rent out the house.
“You know children are very spiritual beings. If I ask them, ‘Do you like this auntie?’ and they say, ‘No’, I can’t give you the house.”
Tenants are also strongly advised to join their weekly house fellowship.
Please, this is a huge plea. I need a rent-free apartment. If you know anyone with an empty house/BQ in the FCT, tell me. Or better still, give them my contact details. I can care for the main house and grounds while they’re away. Please. Talk to your uncles, aunties, sugar daddies, sugar mummies, destiny helpers, etc. Thank you!
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Police arrests couple for posting a video of the husband brushing his wife’s hair (video)
- Amotekun: Miyetti Allah is sick, they should go to T.B Joshua for Deliverance – Fani Kayode
- Nigeria does not exist in our consciousness, It must break up whether we like it or not – Remi Oyeyemi
- US troops blocks Russian Forces from entering Syria Oil Field (video)
- Exposed: How Uzodimma paid supreme court “₦2.5 billion” to declare him Governor of Imo state – Journalist