Three persons have been confirmed dead after a 14-seater commercial bus plunged into the Ososa river in Ogun state.
A statement released by the Federal Road Safety Commission FRSC Ogun state command, says the accident happened around 10am at the Ijebu Ode – Sagamu Expressway. A total of 14 people comprising (5male adult and 9Female adult ) were involved in the fatal crash. One male and two females died instantly.
FRSC attributes the cause of the crash to mechanical deficiency.
The injured victims were rescued to the General Hospital Ijebu Ode, and the corpses of the dead victims were deposited at the same Ijebu Ode General Hospital Mortuary.
Efforts are currently on going to remove the Mazda bus from the river.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Allowing Miyetti Allah to join Amotekun is like Recruiting Demons into an Army of Angels – Fani Kayode
- Bandits kills Man, Rapes his Daughter, abducts his wife in Delta state
- Trump please come and save us, Nigeria’s situation has gone beyond prayers – Nigerian Pastor
- 25 Repentant Boko Haram Members From Niger Republic, Arrives Nigeria (photos)
- Bleaching your skin has nothing to do with the Kingdom of God – Etinosa
- Ohanaeze blasts Buratai for planning to Recruit Youths to fight Boko Haram, says’ count Igbos out
- Drinking milk increases the risk of breast cancer in women – Study
- Anyone who thinks Buhari is in charge of his Government is fooling Himself – Pa Adebanjo
- Fulani herdsmen storms Benue state with Guns and over 4,000 Cows
- Nigerian Boy beats up his Girl friend, bites her breast