A fatal accident has occurred along Mercedes Avenue by Omor Street Mgbuka, Nkpor in Idemili North LGA of Anambra State, A Mack Trailer Conveying a Container with Registration number XS 254 ENU, driven by one Amuche Chinedu ‘M’ of Ugwunagbo LGA of Abia State lost control and knocked down two Tricycles with Registration numbers AAH 774 UW and AWK 191 QN ridden by one Sunday Agbafor ‘M’ aged 35yrs of Onuofia Igboeze in Onicha LGA of Ebonyi State and one Adidu Uchenna ‘M’ aged 39yrs of Ugwunagbo LGA of Abia State.As a result,the Trailer with the container fell into a deep erosion Pit while the Tricyclists together with the conductor of the truck one Chika surname and address unknown died on the spot.
Police patrol team led by DPO Ogidi Division CSP Mark Ijarafu visited the scene,corpses removed and deposited at Iyienu Hospital Morgue ogidi and cleared obstruction to enable free flow of traffic in the Area.
Meanwhile, the truck driver also sustained injuries and he is receiving treatment at the Hospital.
The Commissioner of Police CP John B.Abang,fdc commiserate with the bereaved families and ordered for a discreet investigation to ascertain circumstances surrounding the incident please.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- African Pastor caught Having $€x with his church member in a Hotel Room (video)
- European union threatens to Ban Nigerians from Travelling to European Countries
- Nigeria Senate introduces bill to create agency for repentant Boko Haram members
- Buhari is dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia – Nnamdi kanu
- My Husband urinates on the bed and keep blaming our Son – Nigerian woman
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police
- Nigerian Woman attacks her husband with Knife, cuts off his Nose – Imo state (photos)
- Abba Kyari and National security adviser, Fighting over a police equipment contract (photos)