Airtel Nigeria has increased the data allowance on its weekly and monthly data tariff plans in a new move that will enable mobile internet consumers to enjoy more value at heavily discounted rates.
The new data tariff review applies to most of the weekly and monthly data plans of the telco including its mega plans.
Under the new tariff, customers, who subscribe to the N3,000 monthly plan will get 8GB data; consumers who buy the N5,000 monthly plan will get 15GB of data while customers who subscribe to the N20,000 Mega plan will be credited with 110GB of data, valid for 30 days.
Airtel also introduced a new data plan specifically designed for heavy data users, seeking more value to stream online, chat and download movies. The new plan gives 6GB of data weekly for only N1,500.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Buhari created Boko Haram, He cannot defeat Himself – Fani Kayode
- I can’t stop saying the Truth, I fear Nobody, I have 4 Lions in Me – Fani Kayode
- Police shoots Iraqis protesting against US military Presence in Iraq, 4 dead (photos)
- Trump Defense team already winning the Impeachment Trial, Hits back on Democrats (read)
- Edo APC crisis: Canopies, Chairs, Cars, Set Ablaze at Oshimhole’s Rally (photos)