Notice from Nigeria Communication Commission.
Pre-Disconnection Notice Made Pursuant To The Nigerian Communications Act 2003 And The Guidelines For Procedure For Granting Approval To Disconnect Telecommunications Operators
The Nigerian Communications Commission hereby notifies the general public and subscribers of Glomobile Limited (Glomobile) that approval has been granted for the partial disconnection of Glomobile from Airtel Networks Limited (Airtel) as a result of non-settlement of interconnect charges.
Glomobile was notified of the application and was given opportunity to comment and state its case. The Commission having examined the application and circumstances surrounding the indebtedness determined that the affected operator does not have sufficient reason for non-payment of interconnect charges.
All subscribers are therefore requested to TAKE NOTICE that:
1.The Commission has approved the Partial Disconnection of Glomobile by Airtel in accordance with Section 100 of the Nigerian Communications Act 2003 and the Guidelines on Procedure for Granting Approval to Disconnect Telecommunications Operators.
2.At the expiration of 10 days from the date of this notice. subscribers on the network of Glomobile will no longer be able to make calls to Airtel, but will be able to RECEIVE CALLS.
3.The Partial Disconnection however, will allow in-bound calls to the Glomobile network.
Please note that this disconnection will subsist until otherwise determined by the Commission.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- WEF2020: Since my election, America has gained over 7 MILLION new Jobs – Trump
- PHOTOS: Meet Francesco, The Only Human being With Three Legs And Two Male Organs
- How can FG Rehabilitate arrested Boko Haram Terrorists instead of Punishing them?
- We will give $3 million award to anyone who will help us kill Donald Trump – Iran Lawmakers
- About 6 people have died from coronavirus in China, 300 infected – Reports