Following the the Ukrainian Plane crash which killed 176 passengers of which Iran admitted they shot down killing innocent People, Iranians has staged a protest against their supreme leader, demanding he steps down.
DONALD TRUMP REACTS:
“To the brave, long-suffering people of Iran: I’ve stood with you since the beginning of my Presidency, and my Administration will continue to stand with you. We are following your protests closely, and are inspired by your courage.
“The government of Iran must allow human rights groups to monitor and report facts from the ground on the ongoing protests by the Iranian people. There can not be another massacre of peaceful protesters, nor an internet shutdown. The world is watching.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- PHOTOS: Meet Francesco, The Only Human being With Three Legs And Two Male Organs
- How can FG Rehabilitate arrested Boko Haram Terrorists instead of Punishing them?
- We will give $3 million award to anyone who will help us kill Donald Trump – Iran Lawmakers
- About 6 people have died from coronavirus in China, 300 infected – Reports
- Boko Haram finally kills the Nigerian Pastor “CAN chairman” (photos)