A 31-year old woman was admitted to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center after the 14-month old little child she was keeping an eye on stuck in her pus*y cavity.
Latifah Brown called 911 around 9:30 PM last night, reporting that she had a baby stuck in her vagina.
The operator first assumed that she was giving birth at home and dispatched an ambulance to the site.
The paramedics had quite a surprise when they arrived on the site and saw what was actually happening.
One of the paramedics, Brian Whitmore, related the incident in an interview with WBNS-10 TV.
“The little boy wore a diaper and pyjamas, but he had his legs and abdomen stuck in the woman’s pus*y.”
The paramedics spent more than an hour on the site trying to release the child from his difficult position but were unable to get the toddler out.
“I don’t know how she got the child in there! We were both pulling as strong as we could and he wouldn’t come out.”
Ms. Brown and the child were finally transported to the hospital, where doctors were able to separate them after a delicate operation.
The young boy suffers from a dislocated hip, but doctors don’t think he will suffer any sequelae from the incident.
The paramedic, Ryan Whitmore, says he was shocked when he arrived on the scene and saw the fully dressed toddler caught in the woman’s vagina.
The babysitter was interrogated by police and confessed to deliberately inserting the child in her vaginal cavity.
She explained that she was feeling depressed after her doctor told her she could never have children and wanted to know how it felt to give birth.
Ms. Brown now faces a total of 11 criminal charges, including aggravated child neglect causing bodily harm, and could spend up to 65 years in prison.
Her lawyer has asked for a psychiatric evaluation, claiming that she isn’t fit to stand trial.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- I am Beautiful but Men Run away from me – Single Lady Laments
- Amaechi Chief Security Officer Electrocuted in Kaduna (photos)
- Boko Haram killing of the CAN chairman is not Buhari’s Fault – Femi Adesina
- My Girlfriend Made me Eat Her A*s and Taste Her Shit
- Photos of Abacha’s ’40 year old’ Uncompleted Building Abandoned in Lagos
- Supreme Court Adjourns Review Of Imo Governorship Case To March 2
- Gunmen shoots Custom officers Evacuating Bags of Smuggled Rice in Ogun state (photos)
- Bandits kills 4 soldiers and 2 Civilians in Bayelsa state
- North will destroy itself if i does’t change – Sanusi
- Nigeria is Bleeding – Middle Belt Leaders