Scores of protesters gathered for a second day in Iran on Sunday chanting slogans against the authorities following the military’s admission it had shot down a passenger plane in error after days denying it was to blame, social media posts showed.
The posts on Twitter could not immediately be verified by Odince Blog. But Iran media had reported protests on Saturday night shortly after the Iranian military said it had brought down the Ukrainian plane on Wednesday and apologized.
“They are lying that our enemy is America, our enemy is right here,” protesters who had gathered in the street outside a university in Tehran chanted. They also gathered in other cities.
Senator Tom – US:
But the brave people of Iran are not fooled. They have no illusions about the evil men who rule them. As they yet again take to the streets, God bless them and their hope for a better future.
The people do not disrespect the flag of USA and Israel. They say all over Iran: We are not the enemy of the USA and Israel. Our enemy is the people of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- How can FG Rehabilitate arrested Boko Haram Terrorists instead of Punishing them?
- We will give $3 million award to anyone who will help us kill Donald Trump – Iran Lawmakers
- About 6 people have died from coronavirus in China, 300 infected – Reports
- Boko Haram finally kills the Nigerian Pastor “CAN chairman” (photos)
- Nigerian Girl gives birth to twin Babies, dumps them inside gutter – Portharcourt (photos)