A Nigerian man simply identified as Olamide, is currently writhing in pain after a soldier allegedly assaulted him at the Dangote fertilizer plant, Ibeju-Lekki this morning July 18th.
Olamide shared a photo of his swollen eye on his Twitter handle with the caption
I didn’t steal o, didn’t violate any law and a soldier beat me up today at Dangote fertilizer gate this morning
His friend, @Kunmi_004 also shared photos of Olamide with his swollen eye on Twitter, and demanded justice
A friend of mine (olamide) was beaten to a pulp by a soldier this morning at his work place at Dangote fertilizer plant, ibeju-lekki. He’s going through a lot of pain right now.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump
- Trump shows off New US Air Force Logo he designed (Photos)
- Leah Sharibu forced to accept Islam, gives birth for Boko Haram commander
- How i raped an epileptic girl inside Bush after threatening her with Gun – Nigerian hunter
- How I slept with my Son and Later got Pregnant for Him – Nigerian Woman