The General Overseer of Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has said that any pregnancy that is conceived from rape can be aborted.
He said this during communion service penultimate Sunday, when a member raised a question that if a baby conceived during a rape can be aborted and the man of God who is known to be blunt and straight to the point, said that in such situations, he will support that such a baby should be aborted.
“It is never mentioned anywhere in the bible, to keep a child from a woman who was molested!
“No child should be brought into this world by force; if a lady has been molested, it is left for her to make a decision of whether to keep the baby or not”.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- WEF2020: Since my election, America has gained over 7 MILLION new Jobs – Trump
- PHOTOS: Meet Francesco, The Only Human being With Three Legs And Two Male Organs
- How can FG Rehabilitate arrested Boko Haram Terrorists instead of Punishing them?
- We will give $3 million award to anyone who will help us kill Donald Trump – Iran Lawmakers
- About 6 people have died from coronavirus in China, 300 infected – Reports