The burial of the parents of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu is holding today, February 14, in Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia, the Abia State capital which is in South-East, Nigeria.
In an Interview With Traditional Rulers And Monarchs From Afaraukwu-Ibeku As The Burial Ceremony Of His Royal Majesty Eze Isreal Okwu Kanu And Lolo Ugoeze Sally Kanu, One Traditional Ruler of says that Anyone who is against Biafra is against his Future.
In his statement, he added that Nnamdi Kanu Parents death is a sacrifce that will surely actualize Biafra Agitation “somebody must die for the freedom of his people”.
He further stated that IPOB members are not violent people urging the Nigerian Government not to harm anyone during the Burial.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police
- Nigerian Woman attacks her husband with Knife, cuts off his Nose – Imo state (photos)
- Abba Kyari and National security adviser, Fighting over a police equipment contract (photos)
- Inside Buhari’s Government, Ministers and Aides fighting against Each Other – Jackson Ude
- Don’t Date a Girl who cannot Pay her Transport fare to come to see you – Nigerian Lady Advises Men
- Women cheat more than Men – White Lady (video)
- Nigerian Man makes his own Vehicle, test-runs it in Lagos (photos)
- Lawmakers vs Innoson: Foreign Cars permitted but Foreign Rice not permitted – Shehu Sani