From The Tribunal Today.Hearing has commenced…Prof. Ben Nwabueze (SAN), 88 is representing the petitioners today. He requested that he may be permitted to sit in his wheelchair to address the court, and the court graciously granted him and permitted the erudite legal luminary to address the court sitting down.A very emotional legal epic moment. This is the right time to be in court.
- Iranian Leaders should Abandon Terrorism and Make Iran Great Again – Trump
- Trump warns Iranian Leader to be careful of his words, says’ Your Economy is crashing
- Nigeria debt has risen to ₦26.215 trillion – Debt Management Office
- Nigerian Female student commits suicide for being expelled from school – Ukraine (photos)
- Impeachment Trial: Trump Hires Powerful Lawyers to defend him at the Senate