A group of traditional rulers and other traditional title holders came together on 24th October to bestow upon the leader of the indigenous people of Biafra the title “the light of Africa”.
The royal fathers who showered blessings upon the leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, called on all “Biafrans to stand behind Nnamdi Kanu for his genuine pursuit for our collective freedom”.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was represented by his younger brother who accepted the title unbehalf of his brother.
It will be recall that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu home was invaded by the joint Nigeria security agents led by the Army on the operation that claimed over hundred lives.
The effects of the military operation which was widely condemned is seen as the cause of the demise of the mother of the leader of the indigenous people of Biafra.
Accepting the title for his brother, Prince Emmanuel Kanu thanked the royal fathers and urged them to keep hope alive over Biafra restoration as his elder brother (Mazi Nnamdi Kanu) is assiduously working despite the family bereavement for Biafra restoration.
Source: Imo Media Team
- Buhari should Arrest all the Yoruba Leaders Behind “Operation Amotekun” – Miyetti Allah
- PHOTOS: Buhari arrives London
- 2020 prophecy: still talking about Biafra, I see a New Nation coming out of a Nation
- Iranian Leaders should Abandon Terrorism and Make Iran Great Again – Trump
- Trump warns Iranian Leader to be careful of his words, says’ Your Economy is crashing