The Indigenous people of Biafra, Igwebuike Zone 10 Area 3, Obigbo today took their thanksgivings service to St. Paul Catholic Church in Obigbo, Igweocha Rivers state.
According to on-spot Media, The women wing and other departments under IPOB from that zone in a special way danced to the alter of God Almighty to say Thank you in a very special way.
They were dressed in Biafra coloured attires and took along Biafran flags of various sizes with them to the altar of the church. They also danced from outside the church premises and within the church premises displaying the Biafra flags without fear.
Photo credit: Maxwell Chuks
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump
- Trump shows off New US Air Force Logo he designed (Photos)
- Leah Sharibu forced to accept Islam, gives birth for Boko Haram commander
- How i raped an epileptic girl inside Bush after threatening her with Gun – Nigerian hunter
- How I slept with my Son and Later got Pregnant for Him – Nigerian Woman