The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has announced the appointment of a new press secretary for his office, Amaka Ekwo,.
Until her new appointment, Ekwo was the secretary of IPOB.
Mr Kanu, who has been on exile since the military raided his home in September 2017, announced the appointment on Monday via Twitter.
“It’s my pleasure to introduce Ms. Amaka Ekwo, the press secretary to my office. She is the contact in relation to press matters. I trust she will continue to do a brilliant job.
“May Chukwu Okike Abiama bestow her with the grace to continue her relentless work for Biafra, Isee,” he said.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Impeachment: Trump is Innocent, Obama was the CEO of Corruption – American comedian (video)
- Insecurity: Buhari is lying to Nigerians, He should Resign with Immediate effect – Abaribe
- I am addicted to plastic surgery, I have spent £45,000 to design my pus*y and Breasts (photos)
- Balogun market catches fire again, Burns goods and properties – Lagos (photos)
- Lassa Fever has killed 41 persons in 19 states – Minister of Health