The proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) on Friday said its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, does not need any form of permission from the ‘cabal’ in Aso Rock to return to the country.
A statement by the group’s Media and Publicity Director, Emma Powerful claimed an unnamed ‘cabal’ at the Presidency was surprised by the recent diplomatic feats Kanu had allegedly recorded.
He said: “Recent decisive diplomatic advances recorded by our leader have taken them by surprise.
“Our leader never asked anybody to campaign for his return to bury his mother. Why these busy-bodies would be poking their noses into a matter that does not concern him is beyond understanding.
“Nnamdi Kanu does not need to consult anybody to return here. Our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is yet to make his intentions public regarding his proposed visit.
“If and when that happens, they should be rest assured that no permission would be sought from the Aso Rock cabal that rule Nigeria or anybody else for that matter.”
- Afanifere National Secretary Arrested for obstructing Osinbajo’s Convoy – Lagos
- Iranian chess ref who Lives in Russia, says’ I will Never go back to my country
- Bus conductor and passenger fights and fall inside dirty gutter over N100 (video)
- I am the Elected senator for Anambra south, Not Ifeanyi Ubah – Obinna Uzoh
- I will be coming back to Nigeria for my Parent’s Burial – Nnamdi Kkanu