The Leader of the Indigenous people of biafra (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, announces the death of his mother, Ugoeze Sally Nmeme.
“Today I announce the passing of my mother Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu. May Chukwu Okike Abiama grant her eternal rest.”
Kanu revealed that his mother died in Germany on 30th August, 2019 as a result of the trauma she faced during the operation Python in Abia State, Nigeria.
Kanu, however, described her as a very caring and loving mother.
He further disclosed that her mother is passionate about the sovereign State of Biafra.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Supreme Court Need to Put Itself on Trial – Bar. Raymond
- I will Destroy you – Oluwo threatens the King he assaulted (video)
- Obama is now trying to take credit for the Economic Boom under my Administration – Trump
- Urhobo Union reacts to Fulani Herdsmen attack in Delta state, says’ we will defend ourselves
- I am Beautiful but Men Run away from me – Single Lady Laments
- Amaechi Chief Security Officer Electrocuted in Kaduna (photos)
- Boko Haram killing of the CAN chairman is not Buhari’s Fault – Femi Adesina
- My Girlfriend Made me Eat Her A*s and Taste Her Shit
- Photos of Abacha’s ’40 year old’ Uncompleted Building Abandoned in Lagos
- Supreme Court Adjourns Review Of Imo Governorship Case To March 2