Ohanaeze Ndigbo has sent a message of condolence to the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu on the death of his mother.
According to the Nation, The condolence message signed by the president general of the apex Igbo sociocultural organization, Chief Nnia Nwodo:
“On this occasion of the sad loss of your dear mother, HRH Mrs Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu, Ohanaeze Ndigbo sends you and your family our deepest condolences.
Also Read: BIAFRA: Nnamdi kanu’s Mother is Dead (video)
“The loss of your mother in a foreign land and circumstances where your entire family is involved in self-determination struggle for our people must be traumatising and destabilizing.
“We urge you to take heart and find solace in the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ which gives all believers in Him the hope that in the end all true believers shall all unite in everlasting communion in His Kingdom. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Allowing Miyetti Allah to join Amotekun is like Recruiting Demons into an Army of Angels – Fani Kayode
- Bandits kills Man, Rapes his Daughter, abducts his wife in Delta state
- Trump please come and save us, Nigeria’s situation has gone beyond prayers – Nigerian Pastor
- 25 Repentant Boko Haram Members From Niger Republic, Arrives Nigeria (photos)
- Bleaching your skin has nothing to do with the Kingdom of God – Etinosa
- Ohanaeze blasts Buratai for planning to Recruit Youths to fight Boko Haram, says’ count Igbos out
- Drinking milk increases the risk of breast cancer in women – Study
- Anyone who thinks Buhari is in charge of his Government is fooling Himself – Pa Adebanjo
- Fulani herdsmen storms Benue state with Guns and over 4,000 Cows
- Nigerian Boy beats up his Girl friend, bites her breast