Ohanaeze Ndigbo has sent a message of condolence to the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu on the death of his mother.
According to the Nation, The condolence message signed by the president general of the apex Igbo sociocultural organization, Chief Nnia Nwodo:
“On this occasion of the sad loss of your dear mother, HRH Mrs Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu, Ohanaeze Ndigbo sends you and your family our deepest condolences.
Also Read: BIAFRA: Nnamdi kanu’s Mother is Dead (video)
“The loss of your mother in a foreign land and circumstances where your entire family is involved in self-determination struggle for our people must be traumatising and destabilizing.
“We urge you to take heart and find solace in the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ which gives all believers in Him the hope that in the end all true believers shall all unite in everlasting communion in His Kingdom. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.”
- Nigerian Female student commits suicide for being expelled from school – Ukraine (photos)
- Impeachment Trial: Trump Hires Powerful Lawyers to defend him at the Senate
- Afanifere National Secretary Arrested for obstructing Osinbajo’s Convoy – Lagos
- Iranian chess ref who Lives in Russia, says’ I will Never go back to my country
- Bus conductor and passenger fights and fall inside dirty gutter over N100 (video)