The celebration of Nigerian fallen heroes in the Nigerian Military held in grand style as President Muhammadu Buhari earlier today laid wreathsin their honour to mark the 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day.
The event which took place in Abuja had dignitaries including Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, CJN Tanko Muhammad and others from top government parastatals as well as the leadership of the Senate and House of Representatives in attendance.
It also marks the surrender of Biafra troops to the Federal troops which signaled the end of the Nigerian civil war that lasted from 1967 to 1970.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Boko Haram attacks Adamawa state, Many feared Dead
- Indian man makes Donald Trump status, worships it as his God (video)
- Meet the Nigerian Governor who has been Governing his state from Abuja since 2019
- Abba Kyari vs Monguno: Buratai withdraws Soldiers working with National security Adviser
- Boko Haram Bill is satanic and unconstitutional, An Invitation to another Civil War – Human Rights
- Oluwo gets 6 months suspension for threatening to destroy fellow Traditional Ruler
- Boko Haram Bill is a Plot to grant amnesty to Boko Haram – Ohanaeze
- God is Punishing the North with Insurgency for killing 2 million Igbos During Biafra war – Ohanaeze Replies Sultan of sokoto
- Court Orders DSS to Probe Bayelsa Deputy Governor
- Senator Ndume Rejects Boko Haram Bill, says’ It will Encourage people to Join Boko Haram