Bishop of Methodist Church Ikeja Diocese Lagos state, Bishop Steve Adegbite, on Sunday February 9th, led members of his congregation to stage a protest rally over the incessant killings, kidnappings and other security issues plaguing the country.
Bishop of Methodist Church Ikeja leads protest march in Lagos, says president Buhari knows those holding Leah Sharibu (video)
Speaking to newsmen, Adegbite asked President Buhari to sack the Security Chiefs as they can no longer manage the security challenges in Nigeria.
On Leah Sharibu, the clergyman demanded the immediate release of the Dapchi school girl. Acording to him, President Buhari must set Leah Sharibu free because he knows them
‘We want Leah Sharibu back to life, to her parents. They should release her unconditionally and they should ensure that Leah Sharibu comes back to us. She belongs to the body of Christ and we want her back and we are praying for her. We want her back alive. They must set Leah Sharibu free. Buhari must set Leah Sharibu free. He knows those people. Let him go and talk to them and they should release our girl Leah Sharibu is our own girl” he said
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police
- Nigerian Woman attacks her husband with Knife, cuts off his Nose – Imo state (photos)
- Abba Kyari and National security adviser, Fighting over a police equipment contract (photos)
- Inside Buhari’s Government, Ministers and Aides fighting against Each Other – Jackson Ude
- Don’t Date a Girl who cannot Pay her Transport fare to come to see you – Nigerian Lady Advises Men
- Women cheat more than Men – White Lady (video)
- Nigerian Man makes his own Vehicle, test-runs it in Lagos (photos)
- Lawmakers vs Innoson: Foreign Cars permitted but Foreign Rice not permitted – Shehu Sani