Fani Kayode has called out Femi Adesina, special adviser to the Buhari, for defending Buhari over Boko Haram Killing of CAN chairman, says’ he has sold his soul to the devil.
Odince blog reported that Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has accused the Buhari administration of colliding with Boko haram terrorists, masterminding the killing of Christians in Nigeria. READ HERE
Recall That Femi Adesina called out the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), asking them not to ”mix bias and sympathy” following the recent beheading of Reverend Lawan Andimi, the Chairman of CAN in Michika Local government area of Adamawa state by Boko Haram insurgents. accused the Christian leaders of painting Buhari as an ”anti-christian” stating that “security is number one on the priorities of the Buhari administration” READ HERE
FANI KAYODE REACTS:
Femi Adesina is morally bankrupt. Worse still he has sold his soul to Satan. How can a man who claims to be a Christian attempt to defend the indefensible & insult CAN? The blood of Rev. Andimi & every Christian killed by BH & the Fulani are on his hands & the hands of his boss.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Buhari is the problem of Nigeria not the Solution, He should also create ministry of Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- Senate does not create Agency for Widows and Orphans of killed soldiers, But only for Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- African Pastor caught Having $€x with his church member in a Hotel Room (video)
- European union threatens to Ban Nigerians from Travelling to European Countries
- Nigeria Senate introduces bill to create agency for repentant Boko Haram members
- Buhari is dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia – Nnamdi kanu
- My Husband urinates on the bed and keep blaming our Son – Nigerian woman
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police