EFCC has arrested Atiku’s lawyer (Uyi Giwa-Osagie) and his son-in-law (Abdullahi). They plan to charge them to court after the holiday because Buhari is very angry that Atiku is acting “presidentially” and wants to use his people to teach him a lesson.
Nigerians should not watch as Nigeria descends into tyranny.
Godswill Akpabio who had the biggest ever corruption case in Nigeria’s history (₦108 billion. Please Google it), is now a minister, while General Buhari is harassing Atiku, a man who has provides employment for 50,000 Nigerians. Buhari should arrest insecurity, not political opponents!
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Trump wins impeachment Pool, He cannot be impeached (photos)
- Big Sea turtle caught in Bayelsa state River (photos)
- Imo: Buhari sends message to PDP over protests
- APC blasts PDP for protesting against Supreme Court, says’ it is a threat to Nigeria Democracy
- Bayelsa is not part of Biafra, IPOB members caught holding meeting will be beaten – Ijaw Youths