The Federal Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, begged Nigerians to pardon President Buhari on his certificate while appearing on Channels Television Sunrise Daily today September 6.
When asked about Buhari’s missing certificate, Lai Mohammed said the Nigerian President deserves to be pardoned because its been 53 years since he left secondary school and he doesn’t even know where he kept it.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
- Iranian Leaders should Abandon Terrorism and Make Iran Great Again – Trump
- Trump warns Iranian Leader to be careful of his words, says’ Your Economy is crashing
- Nigeria debt has risen to ₦26.215 trillion – Debt Management Office
- Nigerian Female student commits suicide for being expelled from school – Ukraine (photos)
- Impeachment Trial: Trump Hires Powerful Lawyers to defend him at the Senate