According to Vanguard, President Muhammadu Buhari has on Sunday departed Abuja for Japan to participate in the Seventh Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD7) holding in the City of Yokohama, ignoring the threat issued against him by the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Kanu had directed his group in Japan to attack, humiliate and arrest Buhari if he (Buhari) visits Japan. His directive has long been condemned by Nigerians who took to their social media handles to criticise Kanu, calling him coward and ingrate.
In another development, Kanu wrote to the Emperor of Japan ‘Naruhito of Japan’, telling him that Buhari’s visit would desecrate the Royal Palace in Tokyo.
see photos below:
odinceblog Cr: Vanguard
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Allowing Miyetti Allah to join Amotekun is like Recruiting Demons into an Army of Angels – Fani Kayode
- Bandits kills Man, Rapes his Daughter, abducts his wife in Delta state
- Trump please come and save us, Nigeria’s situation has gone beyond prayers – Nigerian Pastor
- 25 Repentant Boko Haram Members From Niger Republic, Arrives Nigeria (photos)
- Bleaching your skin has nothing to do with the Kingdom of God – Etinosa
- Ohanaeze blasts Buratai for planning to Recruit Youths to fight Boko Haram, says’ count Igbos out
- Drinking milk increases the risk of breast cancer in women – Study
- Anyone who thinks Buhari is in charge of his Government is fooling Himself – Pa Adebanjo
- Fulani herdsmen storms Benue state with Guns and over 4,000 Cows
- Nigerian Boy beats up his Girl friend, bites her breast