According to Vanguard, President Muhammadu Buhari has on Sunday departed Abuja for Japan to participate in the Seventh Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD7) holding in the City of Yokohama, ignoring the threat issued against him by the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Kanu had directed his group in Japan to attack, humiliate and arrest Buhari if he (Buhari) visits Japan. His directive has long been condemned by Nigerians who took to their social media handles to criticise Kanu, calling him coward and ingrate.
In another development, Kanu wrote to the Emperor of Japan ‘Naruhito of Japan’, telling him that Buhari’s visit would desecrate the Royal Palace in Tokyo.
see photos below:
odinceblog Cr: Vanguard
- Amotekun: Nigeria is Not Working – Oyegun, Former APC Chairman
- Trump grants Religious Freedom in US, students can now pray and read their Bible in school
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)