It was said that Nigeria’s debt profile is over $83.8 billion.
Nigerians has been reacting to the High debt profile in which the present Administration under the leadership of president Muhammadu Buhari has put Nigeria into.
Fani Kayode, the former Minister of Aviation has also reacted to the High debt profile.
In 1999 our external debt was $30 billion.
By 2007 our external debt had been paid off and we were DEBT FREE.
By 2015 our external debt was $10.32 billion.
By 2019 our external debt was $81.274 billion (N24.9 trillion).
Buhari is a disaster and Nigeria is almost bankrupt!
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Men should Mastubet at least 21 times every month to avoid prostate cancer – World Health
- 4 workers of French Christian NGO missing in Iraq
- Trump Becomes first U.S president to attend Anti-Abortion Rally in America
- “I will kill Trump tomorrow, you will see it” – man bags 5 years in Jail for threatening to kill Trump
- Nigerian man slaps someone to death in Anambra state (Photos)