Contrary to the media reports, President Buhari will not be getting married to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq today.
Femi Adesina, the Special Adviser on media and Publicity to President Buhari debunked the news in an interview withTribune saying it was a deceptive manoeuvre by those who fabricated the news.
Adesina also disclosed that the news was far from the truth and that no such marriage is taking place at the Presidential Villa today.
Furthermore, the alleged bride, Sadiya Umar Farouq is currently out of the country and presently at the 70th session of the Executive Committee of the High Commissioner’s Programme going on in Geneva that is being organised by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
See more photos of Sadiya in New York:
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- European Union blasts Buhari, says’ you are not doing anything to End the Killing of Christians in Nigeria
- Pipeline Explodes In Lagos, Burns properties (video)
- Igbos vs Yorubas: “Operation Amotekun” A Game Changer For 2023 – Reno Omokri
- Accident: Trailer falls after clashing with keke, 3 Dead – Anambra state (photos)
- American Couple dies the same day, after being together for 65 years (photos)