Human Right Activist, Deji Adeyanju, took his twitter and alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari is planning on extending his tenure To 3rd Terms.
Also, the critic has continuously labeled this government failure and this new attack seems to be connected with the purported detention of critics of this administration.
Is there any truth in this new accusation? President Buhari is in his second and last term in office as President based on the constitution of Nigeria. It seems the politicking for 2023 elections is on.
SEE TWEET BELOW:
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Buhari created Boko Haram, He cannot defeat Himself – Fani Kayode
- I can’t stop saying the Truth, I fear Nobody, I have 4 Lions in Me – Fani Kayode
- Police shoots Iraqis protesting against US military Presence in Iraq, 4 dead (photos)
- Trump Defense team already winning the Impeachment Trial, Hits back on Democrats (read)
- Edo APC crisis: Canopies, Chairs, Cars, Set Ablaze at Oshimhole’s Rally (photos)