President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday condoled with former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, over the death of his close aide, Umar Pariya.
The President said he was touched by the loss, praying God to give Abubakar strength to bear it.
“I received the news of the death of your close aide, Alhaji Pariya, with a heavy heart.
“It is very touching to lose such a personal aide of many years. May Allah grant you the strength to bear the irreparable loss.
‘‘May Allah grant his family the strength to absorb the impact of this death forgive his shortcomings and reward his good deeds in the hereafter”, Buhari said in a statement by his media aide, Mr Femi Adesina, in Abuja.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- US drinking water contaminated with chemicals
- Boy kills his mother and Twin Brothers, then goes back to school as if nothing happened
- We will Not allow US to assassinate Iranian new Quds Force commander – Russia
- Obama drops Bombshell, Moves to Intervene in 2020 US Election
- Biafra: Facebook Has Republished my Page – Nnamdi Kanu (photos)