The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide, through its President General, Mazi okechukwu Isiguzoro has advised the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the February 23, 2019 presidential election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, to accept defeat, noting that President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory is the shortest route for an Igbo Presidency come 2023.
“We accept this validation of President Buhari’s mandate as the shortest route to have an Igbo man succeed him as President in 2023.
“It’s historic that during the 2003 Presidential campaign when General Muhammadu Buhari was the flag bearer of ANPP with late Senator Chuba Okadigbo, Buhari came to Umuahia during the 2003 ANPP gubernatorial flag off campaign of Chief Enyinnaya Abaribe, and said” I’m destined to be the man that will handover to an Igbo man as President”, 20 years later by 2023, the prophecy is sure to be accomplish.
“President Muhammadu Buhari should give massive projects and empowerment to the South East as a prompt response to some few Igbo detractors who erroneously see him as a tribalistic leader who hates Igbo.
“He should reward the South East with projects and we urge Igbo to work towards getting Nigeria President of Igbo stock in 2023 by being less critic of him.
“It’s time to genuinely build bridges ahead of 2023.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Live Updates: US senate Begins Trump Impeachment Trial – what you need to Know
- Buhari Government is working with Boko Haram to kill Christians – CAN
- Amotekun: Self Defense Is International Human Rights – Atiku
- How can Governors setup “Amotekun” when they have not paid Minimum wage ? – Junaid Mohammed
- Imo state: 9 Lawmakers defects to APC, Deputy speaker Resigns