The Former Secretary of the Political Committee of the Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF, Alhaji Mohammed Abdulrahman, has said that a Southern Christian can never become President of Nigeria again.
Abdulrahman, who is one of the founders of the Northern Elders Forum, NEF, insisted that only a real Southwest Muslim that can win election and become president of Nigeria in 2023.
READ HIS WORDS BELOW:
“A southern Christian cannot be president of Nigeria. That is why Abiola won election even in Kano. I hope you still remember how we handled the Abiola issue when I was very close to Abacha. It is impossible as I see it for a Christian to be president of Nigeria now.
“For now, it is impossible, certainly not in 2023. The man who was coasting home to victory in APC, Rochas Okorocha; he stood well for APC and they tried to push him out because he was becoming so popular.
“He has Rochas Foundation, he was well vast in Sokoto, Kano and all these places; he is now being pulled by the tongue to have his action with this government.
“It is only a real Southwest Muslim that can win election and become president of Nigeria, but not Tinubu because he is double faced. Tinubu is a double-faced Muslim. Sometimes you begin to wonder whether he is a Christian or a Muslim. That is left to God.”
- Bus conductor and passenger fights and fall inside dirty gutter over N100 (video)
- I am the Elected senator for Anambra south, Not Ifeanyi Ubah – Obinna Uzoh
- I will be coming back to Nigeria for my Parent’s Burial – Nnamdi Kkanu
- PHOTOS: Buhari Travels to London
- Nigerian Soldiers attacks Bayelsa Community Burns Houses (photos)