Hours after the release of Jesus Is King Album by American rapper Kanye West, Church Of Satan has reacted to it.
Jesus Is King was released on October 25, after a longer-than-expected delay. The album’s official release followed listening events in cities that included Detroit, New York City, and Los Angeles.
West worked on Jesus Is King until the last possible moment — it was supposed to come out Thursday at midnight, but the rapper tweeted that he was still “fixing mixes” on three different songs.
West’s follow-up to 2018’s year was initially teased back in August, when Kim Kardashian West hinted at its release by tweeting a photo of a handwritten tracklist and the date September 27. On the night of the 27th, Kim announced that the album would arrive two days later. It did not materialize.
Over the weekend last month when it was expected to drop, West held Sunday Service events, hosted listening parties for the album, and unveiled an accompanying documentary film that’s now showing in IMAX theaters.
The musician has recently embraced devout Christianity and has been performing outdoor Sunday Service concerts every week since January. He is reportedly never going to perform secular music again and will solely focus on gospels.
In its reactions, the Church of Satan, via it’s verified Twitter handle @ChurchofSatan reminded him that Satan has as much of a place in his life as God.
“Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years.”
SEE TWEET AND REACTIONS BELOW:
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Nigerian man arrested for sexually abusing his Little Daughter and Son – Abuja (photos)
- Buhari created Boko Haram, He cannot defeat Himself – Fani Kayode
- I can’t stop saying the Truth, I fear Nobody, I have 4 Lions in Me – Fani Kayode
- Police shoots Iraqis protesting against US military Presence in Iraq, 4 dead (photos)
- Trump Defense team already winning the Impeachment Trial, Hits back on Democrats (read)