This story will Make your Day.
By Bello Lukman
I entered a bus, A woman and her 7 years old son were sitting beside me in the bus. It was raining and all the twilight girls (Prostitutes) were standing by the roadside.
The boy asked; “Mummy, what are all those women doing?.”
His Mother replied; “They are waiting
for their husbands to come back from work.”??♀
The bus driver ?turned around and said;
“Why don’t you tell him the truth?.
Little boy, they are prostitutes, they sleep with men for money. Said the Driver”?
The boy’s eyes got wide and asked; “Mummy is that true?” ?
His mother, glaring hard at the driver replied; “Yes.!!”
After a few minutes, the boy asked; “Mummy, what happens to the babies those women have?.”
She replied; “Most of them become bus drivers.??♂
Up till now, combined road safty and passengers are still trying hard to see if they can separate the fight between the woman and the driver.
Me I kukuma come down and go without paying ? ?.Make una enjoy d week!
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- I am Beautiful but Men Run away from me – Single Lady Laments
- Amaechi Chief Security Officer Electrocuted in Kaduna (photos)
- Boko Haram killing of the CAN chairman is not Buhari’s Fault – Femi Adesina
- My Girlfriend Made me Eat Her A*s and Taste Her Shit
- Photos of Abacha’s ’40 year old’ Uncompleted Building Abandoned in Lagos
- Supreme Court Adjourns Review Of Imo Governorship Case To March 2
- Gunmen shoots Custom officers Evacuating Bags of Smuggled Rice in Ogun state (photos)
- Bandits kills 4 soldiers and 2 Civilians in Bayelsa state
- North will destroy itself if i does’t change – Sanusi
- Nigeria is Bleeding – Middle Belt Leaders