This story will Make your Day.
By Bello Lukman
I entered a bus, A woman and her 7 years old son were sitting beside me in the bus. It was raining and all the twilight girls (Prostitutes) were standing by the roadside.
The boy asked; “Mummy, what are all those women doing?.”
His Mother replied; “They are waiting
for their husbands to come back from work.”??♀
The bus driver ?turned around and said;
“Why don’t you tell him the truth?.
Little boy, they are prostitutes, they sleep with men for money. Said the Driver”?
The boy’s eyes got wide and asked; “Mummy is that true?” ?
His mother, glaring hard at the driver replied; “Yes.!!”
After a few minutes, the boy asked; “Mummy, what happens to the babies those women have?.”
She replied; “Most of them become bus drivers.??♂
Up till now, combined road safty and passengers are still trying hard to see if they can separate the fight between the woman and the driver.
Me I kukuma come down and go without paying ? ?.Make una enjoy d week!
- Bus conductor and passenger fights and fall inside dirty gutter over N100 (video)
- I am the Elected senator for Anambra south, Not Ifeanyi Ubah – Obinna Uzoh
- I will be coming back to Nigeria for my Parent’s Burial – Nnamdi Kkanu
- PHOTOS: Buhari Travels to London
- Nigerian Soldiers attacks Bayelsa Community Burns Houses (photos)