Davido has announced the acquisition of a new wonder on wheels, Lamborghini Urus, valued at $200,000, approximately N72 million street price.
Davido took to his Twitter on Sunday to ask his fans and followers if he should ship the new vehicle to Nigeria or keep it in his Atlanta garage.
The Lamborghini now joins other whips like the Mercedes GLE 250, Bentley Bentayaga, Audi Q7, Range Rover and others already in his garage.
According to cars.com, the 2019 Lamborghini Urus is an SUV which starts at $200,000 (MSRP), with a destination charge of $3,995.
It gets EPA-estimated 14 MPG combined. Engine and Transmission Specification according to Lamborghini website “Lamborghini Urus integrates a V8 bi-turbo engine with a maximum power output of 478 kW / 650 HP, the best weight-to-power ratio on the SUV market.
For this reason, Urus’ performance level is unrivalled. “The 8-gear automatic transmission, together with the permanent 4-wheel drive system with active torque vectoring, enable the driver to perform exceptionally on every occasion and in every situation.
- Amotekun: Nigeria is Not Working – Oyegun, Former APC Chairman
- Trump grants Religious Freedom in US, students can now pray and read their Bible in school
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)