Following the Ukrainian Plane crash which Iran admitted they shot down, killing 176 Innocent People, Angry protests against their Leader chants “Death to Dictator”
Recall that 1500 people were killed in November” – students at Iran’s Amirkabir University chant today in reference to those killed by the regime during the recent Iran Protests.
“Death to the dictator” being chanted by students in Iran’s capital today after IRGC admits it was responsible for Ukraine Plane Crash., MEK sources at the scene in Amirkabir Uni say other chants include “We will not praise the murderous [Supreme] Leader”
“IRGC, shame on you. Let go of our country” – chants at Iran Protests today in Tehran’s Amirkabir University after the Revolutionary Guards admit to shooting down a Ukrainian Plane. Today @Maryam_Rajavi called it a great crime that Iran’s people will neither forgive nor forget.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Meet the Nigerian Governor who has been Governing his state from Abuja since 2019
- Abba Kyari vs Monguno: Buratai withdraws Soldiers working with National security Adviser
- Boko Haram Bill is satanic and unconstitutional, An Invitation to another Civil War – Human Rights
- Oluwo gets 6 months suspension for threatening to destroy fellow Traditional Ruler
- Boko Haram Bill is a Plot to grant amnesty to Boko Haram – Ohanaeze
- God is Punishing the North with Insurgency for killing 2 million Igbos During Biafra war – Ohanaeze Replies Sultan of sokoto
- Court Orders DSS to Probe Bayelsa Deputy Governor
- Senator Ndume Rejects Boko Haram Bill, says’ It will Encourage people to Join Boko Haram
- The world is laughing at Nigeria and weeping for us at the same time – Fani Kayode
- Nigerian Pastor arrested after prophesying the Location of a Missing woman’s Dead Body – Imo state