Pastor Isaac Pada of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Lugbe, Federal Capital Territory (FCT) has raised the alarm over the disappearance of his wife and four children.
Pada told the News Agency of Nigeria in Abuja that the incident happened at Lugbe on July 30, while he had gone to work.
He explained that his wife, Precious and four children, Pearl, 8, Pathnel, 6, Pamebelo, 3 and Peace, 7 months were at home at the time he left for work.
Pada said when he returned home at about 8.22 pm on the same day, his wife and the children had gone missing.
“Every effort I have made to reach my wife has yielded no result as her phone is switched off and her family members and relatives I contacted said they did not know her whereabouts.
“There was no quarrel between us before I left for work. I even gave her the money she demanded for her personal use a day before her disappearance with the children,” he said.
Pada said he had reported the case to the Lugbe Divisional Police Station.
A source at the station who did not want to be identified confirmed that the matter had been reported at the division.
The source said an investigation into the matter had commenced.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Live Updates: US senate Begins Trump Impeachment Trial – what you need to Know
- Buhari Government is working with Boko Haram to kill Christians – CAN
- Amotekun: Self Defense Is International Human Rights – Atiku
- How can Governors setup “Amotekun” when they have not paid Minimum wage ? – Junaid Mohammed
- Imo state: 9 Lawmakers defects to APC, Deputy speaker Resigns