Operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) on Friday has rearrested activist and convener of the #RevolutionNow protest, Omoyele Sowore. They have also chased away the presiding Judge.
DSS stormed the premises of the Abuja Federal High Court to arrest the #RevolutionNow convener but were resisted by other activists in court.
The reason for the rearrest was yet to be ascertained as Sowore was only released on Thursday following a court order.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW;
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Pregnant woman gives Birth on the Road – Lagos (photos)
- Lesbianism: 2 Nigerian Ladies Caught making Love
- I Can Bring Kobe Bryant and His Daughter Back to Life – Nigerian Prophet
- US soldier who killed Iranian General, killed in US military plane shot down in Afghanistan (photos)
- Death by Hanging: If my wife kills me, she should be allowed to take care of my children